The first Cemetery clean up for the year was held on June 9th, 2018.
Over 20 people came out to help tidy up our Cemetery.
Pangman Library’s 1st annual Save the Bee day. was held on May 26th from 2 to 4 pm.
Thank you to everyone for Beeing there!!
Thank you to our sponsor PJB Metke Farms for making today possible!!
SKATING ICE IS READY!!
Big thank you to Justin Colbow, Brad Fellner, Walter colbow and Richard Metke for the help making the ice. Also thanks to the town of pangman for the use of town water… ENJOY!
On December 13, 2013 Tops put on a Luncheon for past, current and new members. Due to bad weather, there was not as good a turn out as hoped, but we still had a good time.
If you are looking to lose weight in 2014, drop by at the Pangman Library on Friday’s at 10:00 am to see what Tops is all about.
Once again it is time to reflect on some of the events and news that happened in the Village of Pangman in 2011.
- The Pangman Community Newsletter was launched.
- During the year work continued on the Water Treatment Plant.
- Market Mall was held every 3rd Saturday of the month from January until May.
- Pangman Library hosted a Diabetes Presentation at the Library on Tuesday,
- Pangman Restaurant Building was sold by the Village.
- In February the Daycare buildings and the Community Kitchen building arrived.
- The Pangman Library hosted a Beginner Computer Class in February.
- In March Kathryn Aspen retired from the Radius Credit Union.
- The Annual General Meeting of the Deep South Personal Care Home was held in March.
- On April 7th the Pangman Co-op held its 75th Annual Meeting.
- Ladies Night Out was held on Thursday, April 14th.
- On April 27th, we had a local election for a Town Councillor and the winner was Bill Kerney.
- Jo’s Hair and Body Care Co opened in May, by appointment only.
- Kathy’s Place closed on April 29th.
- On Friday, May 6th, the Ladies Auxiliary hosted a Mother’s Day Tea.
- On Wednesday, May 11th the United Church hosted a soup, chili and pie lunch.
- Community Centre was painted in June.
- Farmer’s Market was held every Saturday from June 25th to October 1st.
- Main Street was paved in July.
- Hometown Cafe opened in July.
- United Church hosted a Big Muddy Tour in July.
- Pangman Daycare opened on July 25th.
- The Community Kitchen was opened in July,
- On Wednesday, July 27th, the 100 Year Celebration Kick Off Barbeque was held at the Pangman School Yard.
- On August 12th, 13th and 14th the100 Year Celebration was held.
- On Sept 6th the 4th Annual Pangman Charity Farms Harvest began.
- On September 23rd was the Grand Opening of the Pangman Daycare.
- The Pangman School open house was held on Tuesday, October 11th.
- In October Marilyn Doughty retired from the Radius Credit Union.
- A Harvest supper was held at the School on Saturday, October 22nd and was hosted by Charity Farms and the 100 Celebration Committee.
- The annual Pangman School Christmas Bazaar and Santa Day was held on Saturday, December 3rd at the school.
- On December 22nd, Global Regina were in Pangman doing a story on our current School Review by South East Cornerstone School Division.
- The Annual Sleigh Ride and Wiener Roast was held on Thursday, December 22nd.
- And much more.