We have some upcoming events in June and July that we would like to bring to everyone’s attention:
- Pangman School Awards Ceremony – June 19, 2015 – 1:30 pm – All parents, grandparents and community members are welcome to attend the annual Pangman School Awards ceremony at 1:30 on Friday, June 19, in the gym. The awards will be followed with a special presentation to celebrate Judy Myren’s retirement. Please plan to attend, if possible.
- Farmers Market & Community Garage Sale – Saturday, June 27, 2015. Garage sales and the market begin at 9 am. If you are planning on having a garage sale, please call Eileen at 306-442-2145. The Southern Prairie Railway tour train will be stopping in town during the Market.
- Canada Day Celebration – July 1, 2015.
9:00 – 11:00 am Pancake Breakfast sale at Community Centre
11:00 am Parade on Mergen’s Street
12:00 Birthday Cake on Mergen’s Street
3:00 Beer Gardens
10:00 pm (dusk) Fireworks
For more information contact Kathy at 442-4787 or 442-4440
- Lifeguarding Course – July 13, 2015 to July 18, 2015
The Lifeguarding Course (Bronze Cross/Medallion combined) will be July 13 to 17, 2015. Please contact Pam at 306-442-4253. Cost is 240.00 plus the book (If you need one). The cost of the book will be about 40.00. The course has a limited amount and is filling up fast! If you are planning to work at the Pangman Pool, we can help you with some of the cost of the course. More information can be found in Rec Board/Swimming Pool facebook group
- Red Cross swim lessons July 27 to 31, 2015. Visit the Rec Board/Swimming Pool Facebook page for more information or call Pam at 306-442-4253.
As well, the Pangman Market is held every Saturday during the months of July, August, September and 1st week in October. Tables are free, is you wish to sell something at the market, be sure to come early to get a table. The Southern Prairie Railway tour train stops in Pangman during the market, which bring travelers from all over.
Is your community group planning a event? Contact us and we would be happy to put it on the Community Calendar.