On Saturday, March 24, 2012 the Pangman & District Economic Development Board hosted a Pancake Breakfast in conjunction with the South Sask Market Place Trade Show at the Pangman School Gym.
A delicious breakfast of Pancakes, Hash browns, Sausage, Fruit Salad, Cereal, Juice and coffee was served. A big thank you to the Economic Development Board for hosting the breakfast and for all the volunteers who came out to help.
The Trade Show was open from 9 am to 2 pm with many vendors selling a wide array of items:
- Scentsy – Tifani Caldwell
- Jockey Person to Person – Danielle Shaw
- Avon – Laurie Stianson
- Gift Bundles by Alliaon – Allison Kessler
- Party Lite – Jaylene Mix
- Arbonne – Jennifer Gervais
- Rumors N Gossip by Andi Littlejohn
- Steeped Tea – Erin Cameron
- Norwex – Marie Nixon
- Designed by Christina (hand made hair pretties & more – Christina
- Gold Canyon (Candles, Body, Home) – Laura Phipps
- Epicure – Glenda Vierling
- Joice Plus – Shannon Seitz
- Sunset Gourmet – Lindsay Mazer
- Stella & Dot – Angela Tichkowsky
- Watkins – Eileen Beres
- Everyday Style – Rhonda Pingert
- Reiki (The Usui System) – Arla D. Hanson, Reiki Practitioner
Raffle tickets were sold for baskets, made and donated by Arla Hanson, to raise money for Kassidy Telenga. Kassidy has Burkitt’s Non-Hodgkins Lynphoma. She is from Ceylon and is 13 years old. They total of $320.00 was raised for Kassidy at the Trade Show. The winners of the baskets were: Isabelle Sample, Janayah Tichkowsky,R.M Verveugt,Doreen Rainey,Eileen Beres, Mazie Seibl.
We would like to thank the community for coming out to the Trade Show and for helping raise funds for Kassidy Telenga.